Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce
The Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce is the largest and most influential business association in LA County. The Chamber champions economic prosperity and an enhanced quality of life for those living in the region.
As the leading advocate for business in the LA region, the Chamber works to create and sustain a favorable business environment in which all businesses can grow and prosper. From simplifying the city’s business tax system, to improving transformation and infrastructure, to supporting education and workforce development, the Chamber is working to create a better LA.
The Chamber has also embarked upon specific projects in the areas of small business, education and workforce development, global initiatives, and leadership development. Of special interest to entrepreneurs is the Chamber’s Emerging Commerce Council, which identifies and engages with business clusters that have economic growth potential—including signature, emerging and innovative industry groups. The Council aims to promote policies that will strengthen these industries, elevate their global reach, drive job creation and regional economic prosperity.
As the following figures demonstrate, the Chamber’s influence is extensive and impressive:
The Chamber represents:
- More than 1,600 members
- More than 650,000 employees
- Small, medium and large companies
- Businesses from more than 35 industry sectors
- Businesses from across Los Angeles County
Each year, the Chamber delivers:
- More than 40,000 direct and indirect referrals to member companies
- More than 120 business and professional development programs
- More than 25 policy and signature events
- Nearly 100 graduates of its leadership programs
- 10,000 jobs and internships for LA youth
Info, Networking, Advocacy
Gary L. Toebben
President & CEO
Greater Los Angeles
# of Employees: